Investment loan is intended for investing into
long-term plans such as financing of fixed assets.
Investment loan features
Use the investment loan for purchase of equipment, vehicles or office space, renovation of an existing office space and refinancing of a loan at another bank.
- The minimum amount is 2.000 EUR 1
- Minimum down payment is 20%
- Repayment period up to 120 months
- Grace period up to 12 months 2
- Repayment of loan is in equal monthly instalments
- Annual variable interest rate: 7,95% + six-month EURIBOR for loans with currency clause
- Fee for loan processing : 0,5% of the actual amount
- Collateral instruments are lien and mortgage
- The applicant is to submit a written explanation of the investment (the purpose of financing, basic information about the investment, etc.)
Currency in which the loan is granted is EUR, in dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of loan disbursement.
In dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of submitting the application.
The interest is also calculated and charged on monthly basis during the grace period.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us using our online contact form, and we will contact you.
Thanks for submitting a request our service will contact you soon.
Loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity
The loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity is approved quickly and with minimal collateral instruments. Save your time and focus your attention to the important aspects of your businessFind out more
With biznis e-banking make it easier to yourself to take care of your daily banking from your working place, without going to the branch: Review of funds and spending by business cards, balance statement generation, execution of payment orders and transfers and creation of payroll lists for disbursement of salaries to employees.Find out more