In these new circumstances when the preservation of community’s health is a priority and when it is necessary to introduce changes in the way we do business, it is important to have a safe way of doing our regular business activities. That is why it is good to know that you can now submit selected administrative requests for your company without going to the bank, by using the e-teller option.
What are the possibilities offered by e-teller?
E-teller is an option we created specifically for you, our clients running a small business, and it provides you with the opportunity to submit certain requests online, without going to the bank and without gathering additional paperwork. This service will save you time on doing operative and administrative activities.
The requests that can be submitted online are the following:
- Request for the opening of the account
- Registering changes with the SBRA
- Request for the statement to be sent by email on a one-time basis
- Request for the statements to be sent by email
- Issuing of certificates
- Token replacement/ Issuing of additional tokens
- Disbursement/repayment of revolving loan tranches
- Early loan repayment
- Loan balance simulation
- Questions pertaining to loans (request for the disposal with credit subaccount/ calculation of interest/ other information)
- Questions pertaining to foreign currency operations (exchange rate/ swift/ other information)
- Ordering of new/ additional business cards
- Currency conversion for Visa Business Electron
- Complaints regarding payment operations (erroneously executed order, cancellation etc.)
- Client’s requests for IOS and their sending
- Submitting requests for the payment of founding capital and issuing of certificate of founding capital payment
- Blocking/deblocking of the account with the SBRA
- Request for the return of POS devices and equipment
- Account closing
How to submit a request?
All you need to do is select the e-teller option on this webpage, fill in the provided contact form and in the comment section of the contact form specify which of the above mentioned requests you wish to execute, provide possible details and the registration number of your company. Expect a quick response and solution provided by our colleagues.
You can also submit these requests by calling our Contact centre at the below phone number.
You can also submit the requests by calling our Contact centre. Working hours on working days from 09:00 to 15:00.