Settle your monthly obligations regularly, while not feeling bothered at all. Save time and do not bother with what should be paid when you should pay for it. Easy to create standing order at the branch and online!
What can you pay by standing order?
By standing order service, our Bank will carry out for you all payments of bills and obligations at their maturity, without the need for you to go to the bank or post office. By standing order, you can pay:
- Utility services
- Landline and mobile phone bills
- Life insurance policies (Osiguranje of our Bank, Uniqa, Delta Generali, Wiener Stadtische, DDOR… )
- Obligations with fixed monthly amounts to beneficiary accounts of your choice
- Also, you can use standing order to buy and sell foreign currencies.
How can you create standing order?
Standing order is available to all clients who hold current account or savings account with our Bank. You can create it:
- Personally at the branch
- Online via e-banking if you have Qualified Certificate for Electronic Signature
- To create standing order it is necessary to attach the latest bill or contract on the payment of insurance premium.
- Fill out the required fields depending on the type of standing order you want create (payer, recipient, the accounts money is exchanged to/from, data on insurance company and policy, etc.)
- Check if all the information are filled out correctly, recheck the documents and sign them by using your Certificate for Electronic Signaturepot
E-banking, the bank only a click away!
All daily transactions are available at your computer without necessity of leaving your home or dealing with unnecessary paperwork. Not only will you exchange money at a more favorable exchange rate 24/7, but we’ll grant you overdraft and cash loan online and simply.E-banking